Regular maintenance is often overlooked because of the cost, but overlooking this can be more much more expensive in the long term.
A regularly serviced system will run more efficiently and in turn be more cost effective. Faults are identified early, helping avoid disruptive and potentially expensive repairs – most importantly the life span of the equipment will increase if regularly serviced.
Common issues resulting from poor maintenance include:
Loss of performance
Increased energy bills
As well as enhancing the life span of your system, planned maintenance and servicing will also:
• Ensure F Gas compliance
• Reduce the chances of faults occurring
• Enhance the performance
• Improve the efficiency
We take care of everything for you, so you never need to worry. All appointments are scheduled in advance and as a planned maintenance customer you will also benefit from:
• Fixed maintenance costs
• Reduced call out fee
• Dedicated team of service engineers
• Fast track response to call outs – reduced downtime for your business
We provide a wide range of air conditioning maintenance and servicing options and can design a bespoke package that suites your needs. Typical packages include:
- 2no planned visits per annum and a standard call out facility
- 3no planned visits per annum and an extended hours call out facility
- 4no planned visits per annum, with all call outs and repairs included
- Fully inclusive maintenance, call out and repairs, with 24/7/365 cover included
Our Admin team is on hand to discuss what will suit you best. We can often email a quote the same day or arrange a free site survey for you to meet with one of our Surveyors.